Sunday, January 18, 2015

Book Review-The Ultimate Gift

361396

5/5 Stars!

I picked this up earlier today and was so excited to start reading it. When I started, I did not expect to finish it in one day. The story is about a man who is set to inherit a substantial sum of money. The catch is that he must complete 12 tasks over the course of a year to show that he is not a shallow, money grubbing person. 

When the story begins, the main character, Jason is young and idealistic for his own life. He does not seem to care about things around him that do not benefit him. In short, he has been handed everything from money, to an education so his Uncle decides to show him there are more important things in life with each month corresponding to a "gift" be it love, laughter, friendship, etc. If Jason completes all the tasks each month while being guided by his Uncle's best friend and lawyer, he inherits what is called "The Ultimate Gift". 

I was very pleased to read this wonderful book. It gave me quite a bit to think about in my own life, and what my life has given me in the way of blessings and gifts. This is a book I will keep on my shelf for years to come and read again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment