Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy Bookish New Year!

Hi Everyone!

It is a new year, which means new things in the realm of books. I posted about my challenges for this coming year in my previous entry and now I want to add to it in a small way. This year, I want to really push to do more reviews on this blog, be they text reviews, or video reviews for the books I am reading.

One of the biggest things this coming year that I am DETERMINED to do is get the books on my shelves read. I have so many wonderful novels sitting on them that I have not read yet, and I want to see how many I can get through this year. If I can get more from my shelves read, I will be able to give more to this blog and maybe start to build a bigger following. I know, at least for me, it is not always easy to get an entry up due to schedules, but even if I can do it on a weekend, I am good with that. So, here is to a new year, and lots of great reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment